Cost and quality of care are the most important considerations when choosing a medical weight loss program. Dr. Newsome and our medical staff are available 24/7 to give you the best quality care. We strive to keep our prices affordable and encourage you to compare our quality and fees with other medical weight loss programs in the Orlando and Kissimmee area.
INITIAL VISIT: $180
This includes the following:
- 30-minute physician consult – Discuss body analysis, set weight loss goals, and receive a real-food diet plan.
- Body analysis – Weight, Vital signs, BMI, Fat %, Circumference measurements.
- EKG – This will be done to assess your basic heart function if you are interested in taking appetite suppressants.
- Lab Work – Liver functions, Thyroid, Renal function, Electrolytes, and Glucose.
- Medications – 1st week supply of HCG, Phentermine and natural weight loss supplements.
- Lifetime Membership – Once a member, always a member! There is no restart fee!
WEEKLY RECHECKS: $65
- $65 fee Includes: – 1 weekly office visit
- Complimentary samples of HCG and Phentermine
- – Pay as you go!
- – No contracts or obligations!
- – No automatic withdrawals!
Although we recommend weekly office visits to reassess your progress and offer guidance, you may elect to follow-up every 2, 3 or 4 weeks depending on your circumstances. During this time you would still be under the care and supervision of Dr. Newsome should any questions or concerns arise. You will always be given complimentary HCG and Phentermine, enough to last until the next visit.
Fees will be readjusted accordingly:
- 2 weeks of medically-supervised weight loss = $130
- 3 weeks of medically-supervised weight loss = $195
- 4 weeks of medically-supervised weight loss = $260
NOTE: Fat Burner, Carb Blocker and Metabolic Excelerator are sold separately.
Medical insurance policies typically do not cover weight management care and related expenses, including laboratory testing, electrocardiograms, prescription medication and related supplements.
Due to the complexity related to insurance reimbursement, we do not participate with any insurance company at our clinic. Please note that many of our patients do use their Flex Spending Accounts (FSA) and Health Savings Account (HSA) debit cards to pay for medical services related to the treatment of obesity.
Note: We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, Debit cards and Cash. Fees are due at the time of service.
*Fees are subject to change.