Vampire Breast Lift
(Actress Kelly Deadmon shooting The Vampire Breastlift for “The Younger Games” for Harper’s Bazaar Magazine)
VAMPIRE BREAST LIFT®
The aim of the Vampire Breast Lift® is to do what a well-made bra would do; provide lift and cleavage. The procedure brings sensation back into the breast, areola and nipples. Good candidates for this procedure are women who may like the size of their breasts, but would like more pronounced cleavage or more volume at the top of their breasts.
These women are not looking to dramatically change the size of their breasts. There are women who cannot afford to take time off from work to recuperate from an aggressive surgical procedure like a breast lift. Solutions Weight Loss offers the Vampire Breast Lift™ to improve the shape of the breasts without invasive surgery.
This form of breast augmentation uses your own natural blood cells to enhance the breast and lift the nipple. Like other Vampire Procedures, the Vampire Breast Lift® injections will last about 18-24 months, perhaps more in some patients.
Who can perform the Vampire Breastlift®?
The Vampire Breast Lift®, like the Vampire Facelift®, is a trademarked procedure created by Dr. Charles Runels. He trained Dr. Newsome in how to use his techniques to perform these particular procedures. It is a way to standardize cosmetic procedures so that people from Florida to New York can ask for a certain procedure and know they are getting the same treatment.
Do You Show Any of These Signs of the Aging Breast?
• Skin color has become grayer because of less blood flow
• Breast shape has become collapsed and droopy
• Breast Sensation has decreased
• Nipples have become flat or inverted
• Skin around the cleavage area has become crinkled
4 Steps of the Vampire Breast Lift ® Procedure
1. Prior to the procedure an anesthetic cream (Benzocaine/Lidocaine/Tetracaine) is applied to the treatment area. This will make the procedure relatively painless.
2. We will draw about 2 tablespoons of blood from your arm. The blood will then be placed in our FDA approved Harvest SmartPrep centrifuge to isolate the Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP).
3. Dr. Newsome will inject Juvederm ® into the area of concern. Juvederm is a hyaluronic acid filler that will add some volume to enhance results. The activated PRP will be injected to the same areas. (Note: For those who suffer from nipple inversion or lack of sensation, the PRP will also be injected around the areola and beneath the nipple.)
4. Finally, the MDPen ® for Micro-Needling is gently glided over the area with remaining PRP.
New collagen, new blood vessels, and new fatty tissue will begin to form within the breast. The final result will be younger-appearing skin, enhanced cleavage volume and improved nipple sensation. The effects of this procedure continue to improve over the next 2 to 3 months and last for at least 2 years!
The multipotent stem cells then develop into new collagen, new blood vessels, and new fatty tissue trying to “repair” the skin that was never injured! The result…younger-appearing skin and increased volume of fatty tissue! The effects of this procedure improve for 2 to 3 months and last for at least 2 years!