Do You Show These 3 Signs of Aging?
- Is your skin color becoming more gray because of less blood flow. (The lively, rosy cheeks that we see easily in playing children and young adults of every skin color fades to a dull gray.)
- Is your Facial Shape becoming more collapsed and droopy as muscle and collagen decrease.
- Is your Skin texture becoming less smooth, causing you to look "worn", "tired", or “droopy”
How is the procedure done?In a single visit, the procedure accomplishes more than a typical chemical peel or laser treatment. The Vampire Facelift ® takes advantage of the proven effectiveness of hyaluronic acid fillers (e.g. Juvederm) combined with Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP) to stimulate NEW skin cells, collagen, elastin, and hyaluronic acid to create youthful beauty!
- 1. Creating a Beautiful & Natural Shape In the first part of the Vampire FaceLift® procedure, Dr. Newsome uses Juvederm ® (Hyaluronic Acid filler) in a very specific way to sculpt a younger appearing face--while still keeping the shape natural.
- 2. Isolating and Activating Platelets from your Blood After creating a younger, natural shape, Dr. Newsome harvests platelets from your own blood (hence the name Vampire) which the body normally uses to heal damaged tissue. In the second part, about 2 tablespoons of blood is drawn from your arm. Dr. Newsome uses an FDA approved hospital-grade, dual-spin centrifuge at a very rapid speed to separate the platelets from the other blood components. At this point the platelets and 8+ growth factors are super-concentrated in the remaining plasma. This is Platelet-Rich Plasma.
- 3. Micro-Needling While this happens, we apply anesthetic cream to your face to minimize discomfort during the procedure. The Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP) is then micro-needled into the skin. To do this the MDPen® (an electric pen with 12 tiny micro-needles) is gently glided over the skin to create tiny punctures, thus introducing the PRP to the deep dermis. These platelets from your blood will then activate and begin to work like magic, causing growth of collagen & new blood flow.
Providers of the Vampire Facelift (R) procedure take into account the mathematics of beauty as defined by much research (starting with the notebooks of Leonardo da Vinci) to avoid creating an unnatural shape at all cost. These ideas about the HA fillers are not commonly known even among the best of cosmetic surgeons and constitute part of the intellectual property protected by the trademarked name (Vampire Facelift®).
The entire process takes about 1 hour, but the results can last for several years!
Vampire Facelift® Post TreatmentThe recovery time and side effects after a Vampire Facelift® procedure are minimal. There will be temporary redness of the face. You may apply makeup and go on with your day. The results will begin to show in a few days and continue to improve for two to three months following the procedure. Remember, you are now making NEW collagen and skin cells! It is important to note, however, that not everyone is a good candidate for the Vampire Facelift. Dr. Newsome will work with each patient to determine the best course of treatment. This is why we offer a free no-pressure consultation to anyone wishing to consider the procedure.
Who Can Perform the Vampire Facelift®?Only providers listed on the Official Vampire Facelift® website know the trade secrets of the procedure and own license to use the name, “Vampire Facelift” . Any others may be doing an inferior procedure. Dr. William Newsome is a licensed provider of the Vampire Facelift®, personally trained by the inventor Charles Runels, MD.
Why the Vampire Facelift®?Consider this – Our skin is grows from the inside out! We make NEW collagen, elastin and hyaluronic acid underneath the dead skin cells that we see on the surface. Collagen is what makes our skin firm. Elastin makes our skin elastic and bouncy. Hyaluronic acid makes our skin silky smooth. So why does every treatment seem to focus on the outer surface of our skin? Creams, chemical peels and laser treatments only treat the dead skin cells on the outer surface. Wouldn’t it be great to find a treatment that would cause your skin to regenerate rapidly from the inside out?
This is what we are accomplishing with the Vampire Facelift ®. By making small punctures in the skin we can allow the Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP) to pass through the skin, reaching the down to the dermis where skin actually begins to grow! Because PRP contains growth hormones and stems cells that cause an inflammatory response, healing of the skin is initiated from the bottom to the surface. To top it off, when Juvederm ® is injected with trademark secrets, it helps to restore a natural and more youthful shape.
Is the Vampire Facelift® right for me?Look for the 4 signs of Aging: • Your Skin color is no longer rosy due to loss of blood flow • Your facial shape has become collapsed and droopy • Your skin texture is less smooth. You look “tired” and “worn” even when you feel well rested and energetic. Fine wrinkles show • Your eye sockets appear sunken with dark circles below If you have 2 or more of these signs, the Vampire Facelift®, which restores shape, volume, color and texture, might be right for you!
With many ways to rejuvenate the face, why look for a better way?
- 1. Cosmetic surgery can remove excess skin and make the person appear younger, but surgery is expensive and often more than most people need.
- 2. Hyaluronic acid (HA) fillers lift the skin away from the bone to restore youthful volume and shape, but do little to improve skin tone and texture. Also, without proper training, the injector of HA fillers can chase a wrinkles and create a shape that looks foreign to the person's face or even foreign to this planet.
Unlike most procedures, the Vampire Facelift (R) offers a way of both restoring shape, and improving tone and texture, as well as literally rejuvenating new and younger tissue!