Cost and quality of care are the most important considerations when choosing a medical weight loss program. Dr. Newsome and our medical staff are available to give you the best quality care. We strive to keep our prices affordable and encourage you to compare our quality and fees with other medical weight loss programs in the Orlando and Kissimmee area.
- 30-minute physician consult – Discuss medical history, body analysis, weight loss goal, and review the Solutions 800 Diet, exercise and more with Dr. Newsome.
- Body analysis – Weight, Vital signs, BMI, Digital Fat %, Limited Physical.
- Screening EKG – To assess basic heart health if you are interested in taking prescription appetite suppressants.
- Medications – 1st Week Starter Pack includes: (2) Lipo Burn (MIC) Injections, (7) Phentermine 37.5mg Tabs + Carb Blocker, Burn, and Metabolic Excelerator (Our Branded Supplements).
- Lifetime Membership – Once a member, always a member!
- Detailed Program Packet (includes Solutions 800 Diet)
+ $65 fee Includes:
- 2 Lipo Burn (MIC) Syringes + 7 Phentermine tabs
- Weight Monitoring, Coaching & Feedback
- No-appointment, Flexible rechecks
- NOTE: Vitamin B12 and other natural supplements sold separately.
Semaglutide Program Prices
WHAT IF I CAN’T FOLLOW-UP WEEKLY?
The program is very flexible! Some choose to return weekly, while others prefer to return less frequently due lifestyle and work. You will need 7 tabs of Phentermine and 2 Lipo Burn Shots per week to succeed. We can dispense up to 12 weeks of medication at a time. Just ask for the amount you need during each recheck with Dr. Newsome.
Example #1: if you wish to return in 2 weeks, you would pay $65 x 2 weeks = $130 and receive #14 tabs of Phentermine and 4 Lipo Burn syringes.
Example #2: if you wish to return in 5 weeks, you would pay $65 x 5 weeks, and receive #35 tabs of phentermine and 10 Lipo Burn Syringes.
Medical insurance policies typically do not cover weight management care and related expenses, including laboratory testing, electrocardiograms, prescription medication and related supplements.
Due to the complexity related to insurance reimbursement, we do not participate with any insurance company at our clinic. Please note that many of our patients do use their Flex Spending Accounts (FSA) and Health Savings Account (HSA) debit cards to pay for medical services related to the treatment of obesity.
Note: We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, Debit cards and Cash. Fees are due at the time of service.
*Fees are subject to change.