New Year, new resolutions. What does that mean for most people? Well, the first resolution for the New Year is always usually to lose the weight gained over the holidays. This can be difficult, but we don’t have to do it alone. As we know, the New Year is approaching and we are looking to wipe the slates clean, finally conquering those resolutions that we never got to see all the way through before. Losing weight can be the most elusive goal of them all. We tend to forget this resolution midway through January, creating reasons and excuses why we didn’t follow through. Most of those reasons being too much work to exercise, lack of time, or dieting and slow results causing discouragement, etc. but we can change that!
The earlier the better. It is important to start thinking about getting rid of the pounds we have been hoping to lose for the past few years. We are still in the holiday season, it is a good time to start and with the help of Solutions Weight Loss you can achieved that goal. We know thinking about dieting is not priority since it is the season all the delightful and delicious foods are available to us. However having the proper head start on the resolution can make a big difference in accomplishing this goal. Solutions Weight Loss can help you succeed in finally following through with your resolutions by providing you with a product that makes it simple and manageable to lose weight.
- HCG Weight Loss– keeps it as simple! In order to “hit the ground running” You will need a simple plan that will help you stay focused. The HCG Diet protocol is one of the simplest and fastest weight loss protocols available. Taking advantage of the HCG Diet and its simplicity will help you dominate your new year’s resolution. We recommend sticking to our meal plans and switching the order to give yourself some variety, as well as sticking to your routine as much as possible. An appetite suppressant is recommended to help with avoiding cravings.
- Charitable Exercise. You can feel good about yourself while burning calories and helping out a local cause by participating in benefit walks/runs throughout the year. There is nothing like giving back and burning calories doing it, don’t let your sense of charity end with the holidays. Extend your generosity into the New Year with burning calories, building muscle memory, as well as raising money and awareness for the cause. Multi-tasking at its finest!
- Alternative Activity. Other ways to get fit and eliminate unwanted pounds is signing up for fitness classes. Do you enjoy activities like, swimming laps in a pool, dancing, sports, outdoors etc.? What about trying Tai Chi, Zumba, spinning, yoga, things like Barre, rock-climbing or racquetball. These are great ways to shed pounds accompanied by HCG Diet plan offered at Solutions Weight Loss.
- Bring Water Everywhere. Carrying a bottle of water with you during the day and refilling it frequently is a good way to start a healthy lifestyle. We recommend using Sigg, they carry a line of eco-friendly 33 ounce aluminum water bottles, making it easy to get in the recommended 8 daily servings of water each day. This makes simple and easy, so grab yourself a bottle and drink up!
- Keep a Food Journal. A food journal will also benefit you in the weight loss process. The My Fitness Pal app allows you to search for thousands of restaurants. It also allows you to calculate Calories, Fat, Carbohydrates, and Proteins in the foods we eat each day. Keeping track of what we consume each day helps us realize the changes needed to get us on the way to living a healthier lifestyle. In addition to logging food intake, My Fitness Pal can track your workout times, exercises completed, and it integrates well with other apps and products.
Losing weight can be easy, with changing old habits and replacing them with new, healthy ones. Making meaningful lifestyle changes and sticking to them can be easy if you are serious about it. Let’s take the first step to a healthier, meaningful lifestyle! Good luck and Happy New year from the Solutions Weight Loss Family!